Terms & Conditions
How the Program Works
The Full Tilt Performance Shop Referral Program (“Program”) allows participants (“Participant(s)”) to earn a $250.00 Visa Gift Card for the first eligible Full Tilt manifold sold to a, qualified Truck Repair Shop (“Qualified Referral”), that was referred to Full Tilt Performance (“FTP”) by the Participant under the below terms:
- Qualified Referrals: A Qualified Referral occurs when:
- The Participant clicks the Program link of the Full Tilt Facebook page or clicks the Shop Referral Tab on the FTP website, directing them to the Participant Referral Application Form, which needs to be completed by the Participant in its entirety and then submitted to FTP.
- Participant MUST have the shop(s) they are referring contact FTP, DIRECTLY, to determine the shop’s eligibility.
- If the shop meets the required criteria to be a Dealer, FTP will provide them with a Dealer Application. The Dealer
Application needs to be completed and submitted to FTP with the Participant’s name, noted in the “Referred By” section.
- Once the Dealer Application has been received by FTP, Participants will then receive a one time $250.00 rebate, in the form of a Visa Gift Card, for the first eligible Full Tilt manifold purchased within 1 year after the date the Dealer Application was submitted.
- Eligibility: To be an eligible Qualified Referral in the Program, the shop must be a NEW customer to Full Tilt Performance. Only one (1) Participant will be accepted per shop on a first come, first serve basis. Participants can refer an unlimited number of qualified shops. Full Tilt Performance reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant or Referred Shop, in the Program at its sole discretion.